In recent years, with the improvement of people's living standards, obesity has become a serious problem in modern civilized society, threatening people's lives. Obesity has many harms, which can lead to many serious diseases such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, fatty liver, diabetes, and obesity syndrome. The body composition analyzer machine analyzes the gain and loss of the body composition and the imbalance between the composition, which will cause various hazards or malnutrition caused by the above-mentioned obesity.
Therefore, maintaining a certain proportion of body composition is one of the important criteria for measuring a person's health. The body composition analyzer machine can help the tester to distinguish his own health and nutritional status. And with the development of the machine, there are more and more body composition analyzer manufacturers.
1. Significance of test indicators of body composition analyzer machine for body composition analysis
(1) Body fat percentage (%): The percentage of body fat. The normal body fat percentage range is 15±5% for men and 23±5% for women. The range of women’s body fat percentage remains constant across all age groups. Unlike men, from the age of 7 until the age of 17, the body fat percentage decreases by 0.5 per year. Therefore, adult male body fat percentage is 15%. The full body composition analyzer determines that the total body fat of the subject is calculated according to the formula checked by the results of the magnetic resonance measurement, which is very accurate.
(2) The body composition analyzer machine indicates the body mass index (BMI): body mass index = weight/height 2, under 18.5 is thin, 18.5 to 22.9 is normal, 23 to 24.9 is pre-obesity, 25 to 29.9 is first-degree obesity, greater than 30 is obesity of second degree.
(3) The body composition analyzer machine points out the degree of obesity (%): degree of obesity (%) = (actual weight/standard weight) × 100, and changes in the degree of obesity between 90% and 110% are considered normal.
Those with high levels of the above three indicators need to lose weight and need to go to the hospital to check whether blood lipids are high. Those with high levels should strengthen exercise and cooperate with medication.
2. Body composition analysis by the body composition analyzer machine in terms of bone (inorganic salt)
That is, the total bone weight. This value can be compared with the weight to detect whether there is osteoporosis. Those with low inorganic matter need to be tested for bone density to further diagnose whether there is calcium deficiency.
Low: less than 3.5% of body weight.
Normal: greater than 3.5% of body weight.
3. The body composition analyzer machine analyzes the body composition analysis in terms of protein
A large amount of protein is contained in muscle cells, which is the main factor reflecting the nutritional status, physical development and health of the tested person. People with a result lower than the standard value is considered to be malnourished, who should eat more fish and eggs and also need to check whether the gastrointestinal absorption is good.
4. Body composition analysis of the body composition analyzer machine in terms of lean body mass: body weight excluding the weight of the fat
5. Body composition analysis of the body composition analyzer machine in terms of edema coefficient
(1) It is the ratio of intracellular and extracellular body fluids. Patients with kidney disease, high blood pressure, circulatory system disease, heart disease, general or local edema, and malnutrition all have water imbalance. The ratio of body fluid inside and outside of healthy human body is 1:2.
(2) Edema test coefficient = extracellular fluid/total body water (normal range: 0.30 to 0.35).
(3) The bca body composition analysis shows that if the edema coefficient is higher than the normal value, it is necessary to check the heart and kidney diseases. If the edema coefficient is lower than the normal value, you may suffer from Xerox disease, and you need to go to the hospital for further examination.
6. Body composition analysis of the body composition analyzer machine in terms of health assessment (score)
The health score can quantitatively explain the status of body composition. Most people score between 70 and 85; less than 70 is weak; and scores over 90 are athlete-type bodies.
7. Body composition analysis of the body composition analyzer machine in terms of basic metabolism
It refers to the nutritional indicators required by each person to maintain life, with energy as the unit of calculation. Its minimum energy consumption is the energy consumption of the body when the tester is resting, who has been in a relaxed status and awake after 12 hours of fasting under the conditions of quiet and constant temperature. If your food intake exceeds this index, you will get fat, and if food intake is not enough, you will be malnourished. This value is an important basis for dietitians to prepare meals for patients. The energy that an adult generally needs every day: it is around 2200 to 2400 kcal for men, and around 1900 to 2100 kcal for women. This value is related to the amount of daily exercise. The greater the intensity of exercise, the greater the calories needed. Therefore, the food intake should be multiplied by the coefficient based on the basal metabolic value. The very light exercise coefficient is 1.3, the light exercise coefficient is 1.6 for men, 1.5 for women, the moderate exercise coefficient is 1.7 for men, 1.6 for women, and the heavy physical exercise coefficient is 2.1 for men, and 1.9 for women, and the extremely strong exercise coefficient is 2.4 for males and 2.2 for females.
8. Body composition analysis of the body composition analyzer machine in terms of standard body weight
The "ideal body weight" is calculated by the ideal body mass index according to the age and gender. The difference from the standard weight is weight control. Similarly, the difference from the standard muscle weight is the muscle weight control, and the difference from the standard fat mass is the fat mass control. A positive number indicates how much should be increased, and a negative number indicates how much should be subtracted.