The body composition analyzer machine is an intelligent, high-end health index measuring instrument. It adopts the direct segmental multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance method, which can accurately evaluate the content and proportion of human body components such as muscle, fat and water.
It reflects the nutritional status of the human body, obesity, edema and other physical health conditions, and provides nutritional dietary analysis guidance based on the measurement results. In one sentence, a body composition analyzer is an instrument that can measure the health index of body composition.
The body composition analyzer mainly calculates a number of indicators by measuring the content of body water, protein, inorganic salts and body fat.
Such as: body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle content, body fat percentage, measuring the distribution of muscle and fat in various parts of the human body, waist-to-hip ratio, basal metabolic rate, and assessing human edema.
It can also determine the degree of obesity and its body type (such as obese, invisible obesity, and muscle type), and give specific values for weight control (reduce fat or increase muscle mass).
The measurement method of the body composition analyzer is simple, convenient, non-invasive and non-radiative to the human body, and is an important means for nutritional assessment, nutritional diagnosis and nutritional treatment effect evaluation.
It is composed of professional tester host, professional consulting management software, color printer A/B and so on. Body composition analyzers have a wide range of applications and can be used in internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, intensive care, rehabilitation, sports medicine, and cosmetology.
1. The measurement should be taken on an empty stomach. If you have eaten before the measurement, you should take the measurement after at least 2 hours. No alcohol is allowed in the 24 hours before the test;
2. Empty the urine before measurement. Measure in the morning whenever possible;
3. Before the test, please take off the socks and confirm the correct position of the contact points between the hands and feet and the electrodes of the body composition analyzer;
4. Wear light clothes as much as possible when measuring, and do not carry heavier items with you;
5. It is not suitable to measure immediately after exercise, and should stand still for 5 minutes before measurement;
6. Dry or oily skin may prevent the test from continuing;
7. It is not suitable to measure immediately after bathing or sauna; women's menstrual period should not be measured with a professional body composition analyzer;
8. Amputation patients should not be measured; patients with pacemakers should not be measured;
The body composition analyzer is an epoch-making health management device that can measure body weight and body fat in one minute.
Since then, we can easily measure body fat, which provides important information data for our healthy life. And in health nutrition, the body composition analyzer is also considered to be an epoch-making achievement in the health industry.