According to users who use full body composition analyzer to lose weight, many people will have a bottleneck period when various data remain unchanged after using analysis of body composition to lose weight for a period of time. So how to keep going?
1. The full body composition analyzer manufacturer's suggestion: Changing your exercise method can break the balance of the deadlock in the body, and there is great hope to break through the weight-loss period.
2. The full body composition analyzer manufacturer's suggestion: You can increase the exercise intensity and prolong the exercise time. For example, if your aerobic time is 30 minutes, you can extend the aerobic time to 40 minutes. Then those 10 minutes can help you burn more calories per day.
3. The data analyzed by the full body composition analyzer shows that adhering to exercise and controlling diet is an important means to lose weight.
1. The manufacturer of the full body composition analyzer recommends that you change the types of vegetables and fruits that you usually match. If there are more starchy foods, replace them with those with high protein content. Increasing the intake of fiber and vitamin B and accelerating metabolism in the body can help you get out of the bottleneck period of weight loss as soon as possible.
2. Change the mentality. Some partners are weak, and the analysis of body composition shows that it will not change for a long time after the bottleneck period of weight loss. This is undoubtedly a huge psychological challenge for dieters. If you've changed your exercise and diet and are still not getting great weight loss results, then you should try to start with nutrition. Long-term weight loss bottleneck period proves that your physique is very weak. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements should be supplemented, and diet therapy should be used to replenish blood, and strengthen the spleen and stomach. Taking nutrition doesn't mean gaining weight. Only when the physique improves, the bottleneck period will be broken.
3. Eat a high-protein and low-carb diet. If you don't eat enough protein, the weight you lose is likely to be muscle tissue. Analysis of body composition shows that for women, in the process of losing weight, at least 1.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day is required to maintain muscle tissue without loss. For example, if your weight is 55 kg, then you should consume at least 66 grams of protein per day. Because protein is good for muscle growth, and strong muscle tissue burns more calories, speeding up the weight loss process.
The analysis of body composition detects and analyzes the basic state of the human body. The results show that no matter what weight loss plan is adopted, the principle of preserving muscle tissue should be taken, otherwise it will not be an ideal way to lose weight.